supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, April 19, 2007

⇒ a hard week at work...

terrible, terrible week at work. Mostly because of impossible deadlines I'm supposed to work to. If you're gonna throw me work at the last minute, then I'm gonna give it to you late. Thems the breaks. I mean, I'm not slacking off at work; if anything, I'm working harder than ever, but everything I do takes a certain amount of time, and if I don't have that time then:
1. my work suffers
2. i won't be happy. you won't be happy. nobody will be happy.

And another thing: stop distracting me with your incessant banter, I thought this was a professional workplace, not a mess hall. And stop heaping work on me when I've already got something else to do. It's impossible to complete things on time when you keep throwing me more and more work, especially at the last minute.

enough work rant for today...

i don't wanna be hard on microsh!t, but they do bring it on themselves...have they ever had an original idea? jeebus! this is disgusting...OR maybe they were the first to come up with the concept of copying everybody else! An original thought by Microsh!t! Huzzah!

StarPaperCraft
Starcraft? Check. Papercraft? Check. Can I get a hell yeah!

cool Samus vs. Master Chief. Animation missteps once or twice, the cuts are sometimes too quick and the choreography is way over the top, but it's damn enjoyable and did put a smile on my face. I digitally applaud you, Monty Oum.

Intel design competition winners


oh manatee, you're too much! squishy face time! HAHAHAHAHHAH!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠