supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, March 01, 2007

⇒ first official degree-related interview!

(break: w15d7-->days on break: 112)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I had my first official degree-related interview today! I was so nervous and scared. Last nite I barely got any sleep because of nerves (I was informed that there would be a test), a mozzie (lil bastard got me 3 times!) and an upset stomach (still upset now).

Anyhoo, I think the interview went well (but you never can tell). It lasted for 1.5 hours which surprised me, because I thought I'd be in and out of there in 30' (15' test, 15' interview), but the test lasted about 35' and interview for ~55'. I don't know if the interviewer was being polite or genuinely impressed but my test result and previous projects seemed to get a good reaction.

Could this be the opportunity for me?

Goin to golf later today, maybe that will settle my stomach.

Stomach ok now. Went golfin and turned in an overall average day. Terrible day with the irons (tried 6 and 9) but pretty good day with the wood (i don't know it's rating). I hit 150s pretty often but I'm starting to doubt whether I've ever made 200 meters. Also the range looks like 2/3 or 1/2 of the distance it claims (i.e. 100m looks more like 60m). Still, if it sez 150m and my ball plonks down next to the sign, I guess I made 150 then. I shanked/sliced the ball alot though.

I think technical knowledge of the game will improve my swing:
Golf | Golf equipment | Glossary

Labels: , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠