supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, March 09, 2007

⇒ the first

not full work just yet, not break, not uni, let's call it 'limbo'

At least til the first 3 months are past.

first true day of career defining work. Was nerve-racking as hell. Had upset stomach all day. Seems like a nice place to work. I'm running on fear that at any moment they're going to 'let me go' because of my gross ineptitude in marketing assisting and average graphic design skills.

Started the day at 6:50AM (!!!) and caught bus at 7:30AM to Town Hall. From there I caught the express to Granville and walked back a bit. Was crazy hot but we have air-con work is climate controlled. Met everyone (?) - Jacqueline (marketing/hr), Teresa (marketing/client liason), Sheria (sp?) (secretary?) , Edward (accounts), Tim (it/tech-support), John (da boss).

I have my own desk, workstation (Mac), office chair, printer, scanner, whiteboard, draws, etc. Could be ok!

Anyhoo, i'll keep holding on...as long as i can

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠