supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, April 14, 2007

⇒ project blog begins

I know I've been too busy to blog since I've started working (blog proper at least), but as is necessary, I will be blogging purely about my Masters projects.

I will continue to blog the other stuff but the project blog will only be published (for now--I need a day or 2 to clean up the mess of the other posts).

So, first project blog:
3DMP: planning stages right now. I haven't decided what to do yet, and that's the biggest decision, since I can't start modelling and lighting until I figure this out. Also, I may need to do some field work and get some lighting reference photography.

Web Design: I need to thoroughly read that project proposal so I know exactly how much detail to go into my own. Of course, I've already decided to do a portfolio website for myself (natch).

More blogging as projects progress

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠