supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

⇒ you've come a long way baby!

(days since break started: w16d5-->days on break: 115, days at work: 0)
days since November 10, 2006: 117

Well, this is it! It seems that I'm finally cashing in on that promise I made long ago. I've been offered a job as a Marketing Assistant with Graphic Design skills. Schweet! I happily accepted the role and now I await my start.

On the downside, I realize I'm not going to have time for anything else this semester/year. If I do continue with uni, I'm going to be going from work to uni non-stop pretty much all year and using all my free time for projects n sh!t. No more fun. No more friends. No slacking off. C'est la vie.

I'm walking on sunshine, whoaaa-oh! I'm walking on sunshine, whoaaa-oh!

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠