supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

⇒ membership expired

(break: w15d6-->days on break: 111)

I didn't go gymmin or swimmin today. I thought that today was my last day but as it turns out, it was yesterday (bullsh!t!!!) Anyhoo, I was barred from exercising and walked away, un-exercised. Oh well, just stay off the sugar, junk food and fat and i'll be mostly ok...

Today I also went to USYD's o-week, mostly to keep my bro company. Sumthin was up his arse today so he wasn't much fun. Also it was the sticky-hot kind of weather (my enemy!) so I was pretty irked. I joined a few clubs just to get the ball rolling for my bro (if you ask me, he should be a heck of a lot more social, particularly since he's in B. Science). I missed out on some free drinks and bbq but it was just too damn hot to stand in line. Only one familiar face the whole day. I guess it really is time for me to move on.

Went to archy for a bit to print some stuff (for my interview tomoz). I don't expect to get it, but I gotta try. Nothing else really happening with me at the moment. Just job hunting and getting overwhelmed by it (there are too many jobsites to search--but that's a good thing, if I didn't have any chance, I'd really start to sweat!).

Careers carnivale | Grad recruitment programs |

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠