supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, March 02, 2007

⇒ more job hunting

(break: w16d1-->days on break: 113)

I haven't got the job just yet, but I haven't lost it either. I won't sit on my ass waiting for something to happen. I'm gonna keep looking for other opportunities. Last nite, a jackass bloodsucker tried me. Damn fool! I smoosh you! Dn-dn-dn-another one bites the dust! Dn-dn-dn-another one bites the dust!


last nite after golfin, Franky taught me how to play a new game. But it seems I taught him a lesson in humiliation! mwahahahahha!


tonite me and big Thoe goin squashin in merrylands. Heeya!

Hilarious Married with...Children cuts


HDTV explained | next-gen konsole komparison. mortal kombat! | spike jonze ads | Ji Han Jae. 10th dan hapkido badass | Whang In-Sik. Master Kam | intergalactic space | tipjets | ramjets | Garuda | Outer space-proper definition including height zones | Akira Kurosawa | Altered Beast rocked my 7 year old world! | Von Neumann probe | Technological singularity | Relativity of simultaneity | Dyson sphere | Project Daedalus | Project Orion | Project Longshot | Bracewell probe | Posthumanity | Matrioshka brain | Sentience Quotient. Like IQs, EQs, now 'SQ's | They're made out of meat by | Terry Bisson | list of Apex Predators | Barnard's star | Beryllium | Specific impulse | Spacecraft propulsion | Interstellar ark | Eschatology | Doomsday clock |

AFTRS full-time courses | more full-time courses | design courses | cinematography courses | directing courses |

webcomic time!



God bless Video Game cats, Penny Arcade and dueling analogs!

emulation for Macs | FAQS: sonic 2 | sonic 1 | sonic 3 | sonic and knuckles

Donnie Darko is really something...the philosophy of time travel | Cellar Door | Deus ex machina | Porco Rosso. Porco Rosso's here for good measure--it is one of my favorite films of all time.

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠