supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, April 09, 2007

⇒ broady: elite

broady's elite top floor opened on thursday. I checked it out today. pristine...all shiny and new. The materials and natural lighting and generous spacing were just right. Kind of had a Westfield Bondi Junction feel to it--maybe because it was so new. I'll wait a month or 2 for it to get broken in and dirtied up before i pass judgment.

On the downside, it took me all of 10 mins. to literally see everything on offer. Broady is relatively small compared to other shopping complexes...

japan's robot ethics fleshed out |



wiki: Nikolai Ge | Divine comedy | Aeneid | Cocytus | Hieronymus Bosch | Garden of Earthly delights | 12 labors of Herc | Titanomachy | Monsters in my pocket |

Lego and Wii | HP future gaming stuff | Microsh!t is dead. read the article |

ha ha ha! check this sh!t, it must be the definition of ironic: live.com
now what website does this remind you of? Try to think really hard...search that memory of yours...perhaps a certain search engine will help you find the answer-oh i don't know, how about we try Google, I'm sure we'll find the answer there!

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠