supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, February 26, 2007

⇒ viet bbq!

(break: w15d3-->days on break: 108)

went to my uncle's (Dad's oldest brother's) bbq yesty arvo. Smoky, meaty, alot of ppl and crazy talk thrown around. All in all, not too bad, but methinks i ate waaaaaay too much. Alot of sugary/alcoholic drink options and not enough neutrals, such as water.

Afterwards we went to 3 more cousins places;

1. my Dad's cousins (a bit of a Hong-ky vibe in a townhouse but a cool heavy bag, speedbag and other bag setup)

2. my Dad's niece#6 (slick 2 story crib with redone interior and balcony)

3. my Dad's niece#7 (a place my mum called 'dream home', which is not an exaggeration, it really is crazy nice, like the kind of place Oprah would profile if she was doing a show on awesome aussie homes with pretty much every detail well thought out).

after that my family decided enough! we rolled back to our hole in the ground, but i tells ya, it's only a matter of months before we have our vengeance! mwahaahahahahahah!

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠