supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

⇒ learning and earning

(break: w15d5-->days on break: 110)

gymmed. swimmed. didn't keep track of it really. I'm worried that I may have reached the satisfaction barrier wherein I'm overall too happy about my physical appearance to continue exercising. shite. Anyhoo, I'll try to push on for the sake of fitness. I don't feel the drive/fire to lift more or run faster, do an extra set...you get the idea.

Applied a couple of jobs today. Unlikely that I'll get them but hey, you never never know, if you never never apply.

financing postgraduate studies | why postgrad | graduate statistics | self-employment | Design Institute of Australia | public service jobs | CREATE Australia | Freelance Factory | Careers fair | Graphic design: where to find work | Graphic design: where to find work |

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠