supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, February 12, 2007

⇒ zombie mode

(break: w13d4-->days on break: 95)

i dunno. just one of them daze. I couldn't get out of bed. I'm not ill (physically anyway). The weather kinda sucked, it rained really hard and for a really long time--i don't know how this is gonna impact my gym training. So yeah, while i actually managed to complete some tasks during the day, overall, I just couldn't get going after that. Floppin around in bed all day. I felt like a zombie. If I had to diagnose, I'd say obsessive-compulsive disor., clinical depression or bipolar (both poles being low energy). No video games, no music, no movies, no tv, nothin. I did nothin all day yet at times i was semi-conscious. Although I must be coming around...I'm writing this right?

I still can't find my Royal bag/cloth-thingy. Gddamnit! where is it?!? Of all things to be misplaced...Maybe this is causing my spiritual imbalance? I'll try to counter it with some gym and swim, maybe golf (finances are real tight right now).


see, it rained. I no lie.

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠