supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, February 10, 2007

⇒ almost

(break: w13d2-->days on break: 93)

gymmed and swimmed today. wasn't easy getting going but i pushed myself. I really tried to crack the sub 40' barrier today but i pushed myself too hard too soon and ended up short. Did the 5km in 42'05", which is normally pretty good but I'm just a little disappointed that I didn't crack the previous record.

Anyhoo, I think I'm startin to make a dent in the super-dense fat cluster in my gut. Is it my imagination or is it gettin smaller? Am I slimmer looking from the side? I definetly look more buff in the chest area and I'm pretty sure I shed about 2kgs. I probably shed more than that in fat or converted it to muscle. Progress at last!

my room feels much better (to me, not the room itself: how do you feel? room: much better). the 'flow' of the room has really changed and I think there is better lighting and ventilation because of the new arrangement. Another remodeling job well done!

Metal Gear Solid: the movie coming soon. As much as we all want David Hayter to play Snake (he voices and even physically resembles Snake) we all know the the studio is 'gonna go with someone more well known'. D'oh! Well I hope they don't totally fuff the movie by getting the Resident Evil, Alone in the Dark director. Or Uwe Balls Boll.

LED light bulb | LED personal light | LED wholesale range |

gravity is a harsh mistress!
-the Tick

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠