supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

⇒ Gentlemen Only, Ladies Forbidden

(break: w10d6-->days on break: 76)

that's the origin of the word 'Golf' apparently. Incidentally, that's what I got up to today. Pretty happy with my Iron progress. My wood swing today was terrible (though I can blame it on the club I used). About 60% of all shots I hit were sweet. Now all I have to work on is getting the ball to go further. My shots top out at around 150m and that's only a handful of the time. The rest of them go about 120. It's high but not far.

Before today I been doing alot of nothing. either too much heat to move or too little motivation. also I got into another dispute with my pops. the issue was privacy and (anti-trust). oh hell. Rage kind of motivates me, but mostly to temporary smashing of nearby innocent bystanding furnishings. take pity on the furnishings. Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Deceive
Inveigle
Obfuscate

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠