supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, February 01, 2007

⇒ cold but i gymmed

(break: w11d7-->days on break: 84)

very sore from all that exercise yesterday. I forced myself to go today. I was pretty cold and overcast when I went but I still went. Did a bit of treadmill and weights, mostly went easy on myself because I'm so sore from squash yesterday.

Managed 2.2km in 20' on treaddy. Everything else: light weights * high reps. Even got in the pool for a bit. Got out pretty quickly too. The cold water helped my sore muscles but I got out because I was totally drained and had no energy/stamina left for swimmin.

Looking into a cheaper squash court. USYD just jacked up their price AGAIN de bastards! How greedy iz u?!? Also need to try out a steam room/sauna strictly for slimming purposes (I saw Bob De Niro use one in Raging Bull). There are some dodgy steam room/sauna establishments in Sydney...

Squash court listing (not totally comprehensive) | Olympic Park golf driving range. Automated ball dispensers! I must try...

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠