supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

⇒ break

(break: w11d5-->days on break: 82)

gymmed and swimmed. I haven't gone for a while because I was caught up watching the aussie open. I probably watched 25 complete matches tho the only one which stood out to me was the Federer-Roddick shodown. Not as exciting as the Safin-Federer semis rumble in 2005.

Anyways, I punished myself for being lazy by doing 5km on the treaddy. I did it in 48'40". I think that might be a PB. Average: 6.1 and I don't remember the Cals/kJ burned. Did little else in the gym, it was way too hot and crowded. Seriously the gym is small enough and now it's starting to get fuller by the day.

I think when this membership expires, I'll be going back to the old gym, even tho it costs slightly more. I'm sick of the smell and floor slime in the change room.

I changed me toothbrush 2 days ago. Nice and fresh. Let's see how long the super saver pack lasts.

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠