supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, January 28, 2007

⇒ tetris my world!

(break: w11d3-->days on break: 80)


Australia day this year was extra patriotic. I think it may have been the recent 'un-Australian' remarks made by a certain Muslim cleric or the even more recent banning of flag from big day out. Personally, I slept through it because I stayed up watching the Descent, which rocked my world. It's really pretty awesome the first time through. And reading an analysis opened up another plausible interpretation of the film. I highly recommend it. Still enjoyable on repeat viewings but nowhere near as good as the first time in pitch dark, absolute isolation and no ambient noise.

Federer vs. Gonazales tonite. Difficult to call. Federer has won all their previous encounters but Gonzales has never played like this. I'm still betting on Federer tho, just how close the victory margin will be is unclear.

LED lightbulbs. They use LEDs in my phone's night light. It's very small, light, compact, directional and quite bright. | Optimus Prime/Convoy and Megatron as 6-inch scale replica Nike free 7.0s!!! Crazy thing is, these guys are wearing miniature Nikes too!

Micro$h!t Windows Vista launches in 2 days. I ain't gettin fooled again!

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠