supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

⇒ squashy!

(break: w11d6-->days on break: 83)

squashed, gymmed and swimmed today! Got car chores done too! Car chores lasted almost 4 hours, squash about 75', gym about 30' and swim about 10'.

All in all pretty good. I didn't run or cycle but that's cause I ran my ass orff in squash. I triumphed over Theo 6 wins to 5. He was leading 4 matches to 1 but I broke back. In the end, I felt slightly uncomfortable on court because of the scratch on my achilles and my really lame ass reaction time but my serving pretty much won it for me.

At the gym I rowed for 6'. I don't remember the numbers on the computer but it read something like 100 cals. Did chest fly, shoulder press, vert chest press, gym ball and ab roller.

Cooled off in the pool.

Harold and Kumar 2!!!
The sequel is set in motion on the same morning that Harold and Kumar finally satisfy their munchies at White Castle and the object of Harold's affection, Maria (Garces), sets off for Amsterdam. The pair decide to pursue her so Harold can proclaim his love. But when an overzealous passenger mistakes Kumar for a terrorist, the plane is diverted and the boys are off on a new escapade of mistaken identity.

From Guantanamo Bay through the Deep South, Harold and Kumar encounter myriad wackos, jerks and whores as they are pursued by the Department of Homeland Security all the way into Bush Country.
I'm there!

Vista launched today. So many Mac features copied. I eagerly await the Leopard! Here's a question: Why is it that gaming consoles can play games without installing them (and in my general experience, with near zero load time) yet PCs/Macs can't? This is a serious question, I'm not kidding. I mean I get that the PC edition is supposed to have more features/what-not but Can't it all be done off the disc with a little bit of HDD dedicated to saves? I don't feel the need to jukebox my games or free up the disc drive.

New iPod shuffle color! more pics here

listening to: Terminator 2 soundtrack by Brad Fiedel. Es fantastic!

Labels: , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠