supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

⇒ spring cleaning for Tet

(break: w13d5-->days on break: 96)

spring/Tet cleaning for the house. my bro cleaned, i swept--more or less. He tidied up what-not (except for my stuff, don't touch my stuff!) and i vacuumed. good arrangement. It takes care of his allergies/ass-ma and I prefer vacuuming to other methods of cleaning any day.

Weather has eased up considerably. I went gymmin and swimmin. I tried to push myself to much again and ended up short. did the 5km in 42'30" and about 300 Cals. Not too shabby but not my best. I might try my 20' limit tomoz. At the start of the run it really didn't feel good but 10' into it i felt a helluva lot better. It might have something to do with my lunch (hash brown and bacon sandwich).

Did vert chest press, vert chest fly, stretched and what-not. didn't do should press though. I felt pretty good in the pool today. Not efficient yet but better than most days.

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠