supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, February 16, 2007

⇒ one door closes...another opens...

(break: w14d1-->days on break: 99)
i feel like i might be starting to re-connect with the world...it's a good thing.

today i enrolled at usyd, then caught up with Tony. Gymmed today, did 5km in 42'45", total of 838kg vert shoulder press, 640kg vert chest fly and 450+ kg vert chest press. I also incline benched pressed on rails but lost count of the total. Did crunches, and situps with medicine ball. And 'swimming' of course. I tried to push myself today and the results do show it but consider this: I only got three hours of sleep (6am to 9am) and I've been gymming 4 times this week. Total of over 1200 Cals (KCals?) consumed, 18km and 150' on the treaddy. I'm going hard the next set of days i go (my membership is expiring already!)

bone-conducting earphones. Does this mean with regular earphones, 4 point portable music can be achieved? | cpr glove. ooooooooo-kay. |

must look for job...

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠