supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, January 19, 2007

⇒ fri, 19th jan 2007

(break: w9d7-->days on break: 70)

went to gym and swim. didn't stay too long. Higher intensity than most days so that I could trim down the time. I think that's the way to go now. Push my limits and don't waste time. Did more reps than heavy loads. Did 2.48km in 20' which is an improvement but far from personal best. It's my personal best in about 10 months. Managed 120lbs on vertical chest press. not bad. My knee is sore-ish so I stayed away from too much cardio.

Federer downed Youznhy in 3, Roddick downed Safin in 4 very close sets, great match to watch. I would've liked to have seen another Safin-Federer shodown, esp. since Safin is defending his 2005 Aus Open title (he didn't play 2006's, which Federer won) so that would've been two defending champions squaring off. But no. Roddick better make the final/play Federer now that he's beat Safin.

I finally picked up a hardcover, 10th Anniversary edition print of Marvels by Alex Ross. Now all I need is the humongous hardcovers by him. I'll go out or something tomorrow and get to some golf lovin soon enough.

btw, posting at midnite again in case you forgot.

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠