supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, May 05, 2008

⇒ PwC, IBM

went to final stage of PwC's corporate shenanigans today (final stage before the offer). Okay, the gloating over the whole 'impressed' and 'whoah, I got through' thing has been buzz-killed. Seems pretty much everyone at the group interview stage got through, and that was really just sort a test to see if you're a total f#ck up or not. Gdamn PwC! You sprung a test on me! And an interview. A grilling, long ass interview where a smug prick made ooh-ing and ahh-ing noises. You know what? I'm done with PwC. Thanks, but no thanks. I think I've made my point and proven myself. I don't need to go any further with this. For the record, C*'s a fox!.

On the other hand, we have IBM, whom I wasn't originally interested in progressing further with--now I'm getting more interested. We'll see what happens.

I think I like the idea of working for a large, menacing corporate f#cker like PwC in the CBD, rockin' a suit everyday, boardroom meetings, corporate culture and associated social functions, etc., but not the work itself. Ooh, accounting (no offense, accountants). I like everything about the job/surrounding the job, except the job itself (far as I can tell). That's probably why I'm so drawn to IBM now.

Still yet to hear from Aristocrat. They better act quick--I'm going off the market pretty soon...

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠