supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, May 02, 2008

⇒ adventure, excitement

what a week it's been!
PwC called back...I'm through to stage 4, which is really a formality at this point, I mean, how badly could I f#ck it up from here? In one-on-one interviews, in that suit, I'm like gold. I got a two hour meet on Monday morning...shiiiiiiiiiiiii...

Meanwhile the IBM meet was interesting...a real pretty girl worked there but I don't remember her name (damn it all to hell! It's no use!) Anyhoo, I think I nailed the face-to-face interview (as usual). A mix of communication, cloth and humor won the day--even though I arrived late. Nice offices, kinda lame workstations...They'll be in contact Monday...

Jumped through a few more hoops for PwC (104 question 'personality test'--wtf?!?!) and about 50 q's for Aristocrat...qualitative sh!t...whatever...too many companies outsource their recruitment and I'm hip to their game now...I know the answers they want...

At this point, I know it seems like I'm jerking work around, but really, what would you do if PwC and IBM were calling you, telling you they were impressed, even from group-interview perspective? (Really? Oh my goodness, did I do that?)

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠