supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, April 27, 2008

⇒ pain

i gymmed until it hurt today. Literally. See I woke up sore, but the weather was so inviting, I had to go buff up. Getting there, I decided to reverse the exercise order and do the bike first, run second. BIG MISTAKE. Back and legs hurt during the run (but I did accomplish my targets, 20' on bike, 20' on treaddy).

Did some high-rep weights around it. Swim too. I'm finding that there exists a direct correlation between my state of physical wellbeing and my level of career advancement. True story.

Gym visits have been consistent, but my diet has not. These days, I'm sweating potato chips and sugar water. Must control my diet better. Resist temptations.

For the record, let it be known that Wellbeing town hall, a health food takeout chain near Town Hall station, was replaced by Krispy Kreme. Just goes to show, people really don't give a sh!t about the fast food they consume, as long as it's fast and satisfying.

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠