supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

⇒ sunny, but cold

today, chronologically:
6-something: woke up, shower, breakfast (cereal, juice)
7-something: get dressed, get to PwC HQ
8-something: begin 'Insight & Conquest' session
12-ish: finish 'Insight & Conquest' session

2-ish: home with Pad Thai
3-ish: gymmed hard. 20' run, 20' bike, no swim (possibly too cold, risk to health).
run til it REALLY hurt (not sick but health not 100%). totalled 300 KCALs
Did 150+ reps of weights (min. 30 kg), which is alot for me
27 visits left

5-ish: home and finish off Pad Thai.

about the PwC thing-to all ppl in accounting/finance/commerce to applied: HA! In yo face! IN YO FACE! I've just proven what sham degrees you all got, cause I made it this far without having done maths or commerce for up to 9 years! Either that or I'm f#cken brilliant. Win-win for me!

But seriously, I think I'll keep my day job. I'm mostly happy where I am (socials suck, tho), but the work is ok, the pace is relaxing and the money's about the same-ish. It's more that I want to do it than anything else.

For the record: I'm applying to all these big corporate entities and such for one main reason: to prove that I'm not a loser (like you all thought I was just a few weeks ago--don't lie, I know you did!). If made an offer, I get to thumb my nose at them and reject their ass. Unless they offer me alot of moolah.

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠