supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

⇒ mid-week high

monday flew right by...asshole public commuter prick on train from St Leonards to Town Hall repeatedly pushing my back, then when I turn around to see if I'm imagining a human being that annoying, he's got the gall to tell me 'mate, we gotta get off'. No sh!t, sherlock! Put your hands on me again, I'll throw you on the tracks, mfukka! What an unbelievable asshole!

tuesday flew right by...dad a bit ill, but should be ok...I don't think it's kidney stones.

Sydney Weather bureau f#cked up 3 times in a row: monday and tuesday thunderstorms predicted during the day. I carry my brolly the whole day and not a drop of water touches me. Today, prediction: no rain. Guess what? It rained! Bastards. They're embarassing themselves. I make better weather predictions from another country! Get your act together, guys!

Rode the bus home sitting next to a super-hottie today...not enough chutzpah to talk to her though...I swear she's like a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. She was reading some weird serial-killer book though...yeah, kinda creepy.
If you're reading this, I'm single, employed, clean and not crazy (unless you want it like that, rowr).

More Indy-4 backlashing:
warning: Indy 4 spoilers within, but since it made 300+ million in 5 days, I'm going to assume you've seen it.
we’re treated to at least six reaction shots from a random prairie dog, and oh hey did I mention that at one point Shia LeBeouf swings through the trees and attacks Spalko with an army of monkeys? Because yeah, that totally happens.

Sounds ridiculous incendiary and yet it's surprising truthful! Sh!t, that tells you how bad Indy 4 was. No? Ok, one more, this time a quote of a quote:
"A cgi car chase killer ant gopher monkey double agent but not really waterfall interdimensional alien time lord of a film."

from http://www.filmdrunk.com/post.phtml?pk=1800

listening to:
Usher feat. Beyonce, Lil' Wayne - Love in this club part 2

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠