supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, May 30, 2008

⇒ depressing

going through the motions now...very dangerous! I need to break the cycle...I need to be stronger...I need a girl...

Went for drinks after work...kinda awkward, since outside of work I wouldn't associate with those types (I guess...I dunno)...Bourbon n coke went well...

Saw the most depressing thing on the bus today:
->beautiful angel

  • dark hair

  • angelic face

  • that bright look in her eyes

  • simple & clean

  • elegant looks

  • flirty, fun

  • warm, friendly smile

  • perfect features

TAKEN...by some fug-ass dude...
Now I'm half-pissed off because he's fug, but more because even a fug-ass chump can get an angel to himself...when will I get a break?

So depressed after seeing couplings left and right and rampant public displays of affection, I went and bought a bottle of Green Fairy to drown my sorrows...tell you how it goes later...

some anti-depressants:

Benicio Del Toro has left the cast of Joe Johnston's Wolf Man. Early reports are calling it a scheduling conflict, saying the Usual Suspects actor needed more time to smoke Camels and practice squinting. Reached for comment, Del Toro took a long drag of his cigarette and slowly exhaled through his nose while nodding sagely. Sources aren't quite sure what the gesture indicated, but called it, "Very cinematic."

Manolo Blahniks [a type of foot covering popular amongst the wealthy and vacuous

quotes from filmdrunk or tyler durden or some bro/sis site.

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠