supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

⇒ 28!

chilled with Louie yesterday...saw 28 weeks later...it was pretty good. Plenty of good scenes or new things done that haven't been done in zombie-type movies before.

overall i enjoyed it-great tension and thrills but the cinematographer went too far and pissed me off with his epileptic hazard lights and 'frenzy' camera work. Overall: 8/10. Thorough enjoyment...

console comparisons--size | Rock, Paper, Scissors = ka-ching? Where's the strategy? I defy the 'champion' to beat me ceaselessly 100 times to prove that there is skill to this 'sport'. I mean you can ask the same of any other professional athlete and they would more than likely be able to oblige... | 10 recycling myths. How accurate/reliable this article is, I cannot vouch for. | Wacom's hot new tablet. I'll get around to learning how to use one soon enough |

everybody's free...


Karl Kapp's graduation speech
. Something about videogames in there...My brother gives better oratories! (Coincidentally, my brother was High School DUX and multiple scholarship recipient, but I digress) | GTA graphical progression. Don't fawn over these, Resident Evil did it: 1. WAY better 2. years ago 3. on less sophisticated hardware. Eat it, SONY! |

Gamecock's serious engine 3. Seriously. | Ha-ha look at this picture of David 'Snake'/'Guyver' Hayter. Man, he stacked on the pounds!


ad awards | more clio award-winning ads | ambient cube-game thingy. Yeah i wonder about the market-ability of this too. | Next-gen wolfenstein | MacBook melting scandal | Model rocket launching records | Environmentally economical building set for Dubai | e-Paper

Movie one-sheets and awards

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠