supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, May 05, 2007

⇒ graduation day!

Finally graduated! Many doubted me (I even doubted myself) but in the end, I pulled through somehow...It's all over with now.

Many wanted this to be a big occasion, make a big deal out of it and fuss over everything but I just wanted it over. Uni hasn't been great for me--there have been many great times but alot of bad times too. Now it doesn't seem to matter anymore at all.

I did do some things to make the day special. My sister got me some cool mementos (Plato, the graduation tiger, a personal card, some frames with images) and took a lot of photos. We all went to dinner someplace moderately fancy after to top it off. Everything went just right. I do feel ready to leave Uni now. A sense of completion has overtaken me.

Now my goal is to go big. The scale and scope of my goals is to larger than possibly Sydney has to offer. I'll wait and see though. I must try to be patient--I've got plenty of time.

cheers!

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠