supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, April 29, 2007

⇒ brought it!

gymmed today. I overslept so I missed squash, so I made up for it by going hard at the gym. I didn't think I'd go hard but i did.

Did 8' of continuous running at 10.2 speed on treaddy--definitely a PB. Managed to clock up 1.38km in that time too. Overall, did 2.8km in 20' which is pretty good. Overall happy with performance on treaddy today. Totalled 200+ KCals

Did cycling--totalled 11.XXkm and over 100 KCals. Not bad. Did a set of everything else, because I'm tight on time these days. I also went for a swim, not my best tho, barely managed a 3/4 lap of the pool. It must have been all the cardio and weights beforehand. Yeah, that's it.

3DMP project finally selected: I'm gonna (attempt to) model a photo-realistic scene of my bathroom sink. It's horribly stained and pre-loved but darn it, it's home. I have no idea how I'm going to model the mould/moisture but I hope this will come up in later weeks.

http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/28/indy-cator-rolls-out-lcd-equipped-shift-knob/
http://www.engadget.com/2007/04/28/intel-patent-app-reveals-flexible-display-fabrication-plans/

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠