supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, February 15, 2007

⇒ cousin Long

(break: w13d7-->days on break: 98)

cousin Long came to visit. Spent all day reconnecting with the family. All had a good laugh at the stories and pics from his and Linh's Vietnam sojourn. I took a quick break from it to go gymmin and swimmin. Today, my right calf didn't feel good. I thought I could push through the pain but it progressively bothered me more, so following Andre Agassi's advice, I cut the duration not the intensity. Did 2.41km in 20'00" (onto 3.0km in 26'ish). Totalled 180-ish Cals so that's roughly the same intensity i give my 5km runs. Also did inclined bench press today. Not too bad, managed a couple of sets of 20 and 30 kgs totalling about 1000kgs (i lost count). I'll try 40 and 50kgs next time.

3 days ago...


today...



wtf is up wit sydney weather? this is summer.

LED city | swimman's waterproof iPod shuffle. the waterproofing is on the inside! mind-blowing stuff... |

Labels: , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠