supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, January 06, 2007

⇒ good news everyone!

(break: w8d2-->days on break: 57)
believe it or not, Norman's graduating from uni!!!. I just got the confirmation letter in the mail yesterday and couldn't be happier.

In other events, I went to Hudson Park golf driving range yesterday. Not a bad day either. It was one of my better days overall. Made a couple of 150-ish shots with the wood and somewhere pretty close with the irons. Most of my shots were pretty straight, they usually go in the same direction everytime now.

I just might be getting better at swinging the club. I was studying another guy's swing and the big difference between our swings was that he kept his inside arm straight for pretty much the whole time and that's pretty much how he could swing the club so fast. I dunno I might give it a try nxt time.

And yeah, they jacked up the price AGAIN (wtf?!?!)

Labels: , , ,

♥♣♦♠