supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, March 20, 2009

⇒ rotten

had pizza for lunch today...the quality's gradually slipping while the size has gotten smaller and the price has skyrocketed. Won't be having pizza again until they address this.

Since I had pizza before running, felt like absolute sh!t...I was dehydrated, queasy and cramped to hell and back. Add to that, I had to run next to those crazy 'unstoppable' runners...very bad for me.

4.0km in 30'50" and 280KCALs
10x60, 20x30, 12x50 = 1800

visits since 04th jan '09: 28
#visits per mth: 14 | 10 | 4
3 mth ave: 9.33
ave cost per visit: $5.71

BTW, apologies about the previous rant. I'm not sorry for saying/typing what I did--needed to get that stuff off my chest. Rather, I apologize for anyone who has no idea what I was b!tchin' about.

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠