supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, March 20, 2009

⇒ here we go again

my sibling's at it again...putting me in a corner where I'm with no option but to say 'yes'. Bullsh!t I can say 'no'...you've forced my hand...there's no way I can't say 'yes'...and this is supposed to improve relations between us.

Why am I always coming second to my siblings? I'm so sick of this! Car trouble? Oh, let's just give away my car privileges...money problems? Oh let's just borrow his hard earned summer cash...Moving to another city and back? Hey, let's force him to drive and move all your sh!t back and forth! It's not like he's gonna enjoy his spare time or anything....

There's favors, then there's limits...and I have my limits, man...D A M N !

Quit hogging our TV anyways...go home and watch sh!tty reality tv there!

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠