supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, December 08, 2008

⇒ mon 08 dec 08

the significance of each image becomes clear after clicking:




more here
. I like the connection between box and idea, but gimmick wears off quickly.

. Business card with moving gears? You bet! A second type here


need i remind you it's christmas time? Legit reasons to get drunk and rowdy in a santa getup.

Occulus yacht | Mickey D's merchandise | Some tetris merch | Ben Templesmith commissions | Nick Carver's doodledump | Martin Ontiveros. Cool stuff; he has an inclination to rainbow-colored rock spectacles...less gay than it sounds | Rudolph the reindeer papercraft. More here |

mostly via Superpunch or starred RSS. I cannot get over Superpunch's excellence...if Superpunch took up ranting, I might as well quit.

I know not, for I am not

Labels: , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠