supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, December 07, 2008

⇒ collected thoughts on a busy weekend

professionally, i need to aim higher. Am I a job-snob? Possibly, but only because I didn't suffer thru 20 years of education to work with know-nothing assholes like this...then get sidelined and overruled by a jackass. I'm better than you. I'm way more valuable, you just don't know it yet, and I'll show you!

i don't know if it's love or an infatuation but i do know that if i talk to you, i'll blurt out 'i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you...'
i can't help it...you're the one i think i want.
be still, my heart...

and so i go to the dark place

playing 'the game'...kissing ass, taking orders, mingling...basically selling your dignity/soul for just a little headway in a dead-end job...whatevs.

office christmas party: was very amused by those that got a little (read: way too much) wino and went wino...saying some random stuff, making an even bigger jackass of themselves (is that possible?). Anyways, here's what i drank:
1 x Orange Juice
1 x Pure Blonde
1 x Water
1 x Cola
1 x White Wine
1 x Water
1 x Orange Juice
1 x Water


5.0km in 38'15", 360 KCALs. Hit 4.0km in 30' but struggled after that--I got almost no feeling below the knee. Oh well, at least I made 5k today...rarely get time to do that these days.
28 x 40 = 1120

visits since 21st sept '08: 35
#visits per mth: 14 | 12 | 9
3 mth ave: 11.66
ave cost per visit: $5.14

this is growing up--putting aside my childhood dreams and man-ing up to suffer for the family i will one day have.

zig-zagging across sydney in search of 'affordable housing' on a sweltering-hot day

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠