supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

⇒ unflappable

b!tch-bo$$ tried to mess with my head today--i rock up to work as usual in business gear (in 30 C heat) only to find out that it's 'casual' wednesday...boss failed to notify me because I gave the after-work 'gathering' a miss...whatevs. If wearing business gear will get me out of a 3+ hour bore-athon, then hellz yeah, I'll be in business gear.

had a breakthru at the gym today:
arrived late--around 1835, which gives me roughly 30' to work out. No idea how time slips away from me like that. Anyhoo, didn't even want to run, but run i did. Did many small sections at higher speeds to get an overall higher average (new record?):
3.0km in 20'01" and 232 KCALs
18 x 50

Add to that I was serverely dehydrated throughout the run and developed sneezing fits during the day!

visits since 21st sept '08: 34
#visits per mth: 14 | 12 | 8
3 mth ave: 11.33
ave cost per visit: $5.29

I'm pretty sure that circa 2004, I used to be able to get 3.2km in 20'00" on a regular basis...Seems like a dream or faint memory that I could've been capable of that. Same goes for curling.

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠