supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, November 03, 2008

⇒ RSS roundup

sensis concedes to google. Using either whereis and google maps for directions still kind of sucks--it's missing a distinctly human element. Case in point: to get from A to B, go 10m forward, turn right continue along for 10m turn left continue along for 10m, turn right continue along for 10m turn left continue along for 10m, turn right continue along for 10m turn left continue along for 10m, and so on...where as an actual person (or my preferred directions giving style) would've just said go forward 100m, turn right, go forward 100m. Done!

further evidence uni was a waste of my time: via ABC news. I knew it was a sham! And i called it years ago. Time told on that one, eh?

dude said it. After last week's a$$hole(t), I couldn't agree more with this guy...the problem is in the system, and it filters down on to the streets.


Totoro bento box! via SuperPunch



I may have posted about this before but it's just too damn impressive. Papercraft Kraken diorama from a single (big) piece of paper.

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠