supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, November 02, 2008

⇒ sunday

some good deals going on today at MYER...like two for ones, buy one get second at half price and spend 75, get 20 off, which can be used with the other 2 deals--now you're talkin!

found some gym time today, run was ok...losing the willpower to push through pain and make numbers i used to, so I'll be modifying the workout next time I go.

ran 2.8km in 20', 210KCALs.
Bench: 16x50, 16x40. Not bad, but I should really raise my minimum to 50 now.
visits since 21st sept '08: 19
#visits per mth: 14 | 5
3 mth ave: 6.33
ave cost per visit: $9.47



SuperPunch does it again! These clever print ads make use of that good ol' optical illusion...

tech:
OLED developments

games:
DSi unboxing | more politics in gaming here | thoughts on innovation in gaming here

I committed to 'Movember', but I think I made a mistake...I look horrible with a 'stache...it's all patchy, thin and runty...add to that, I work an office job so the in-between phases of not having 'stache and having full-blown 'stache are really problematic...Hopefully my bro will step in and save the day with his uber-impressive 'stache growing abilities.

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠