supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, November 03, 2008

⇒ depowered

no energy at the gym today. Might have been all the sweating I did on the way home. I was sweating profusely for most of the journey, and it wasn't even as hot as other days.
Was so embarrassed, I hope no one could smell me.
Afterwards, it got really windy, and since Glebe is a rock quarry right now (get off your a$$ and finish the f#cken road!), all this really fine rock-dust sandpapered my eyeballs. Not fun.

Didn't run today, the legs were barely holding me up walking. Rode the bike for 15' (boring!) and like I said, I had no energy this arvo.
Somehow managed to bench: 12x50, 10x50, 20x40, 30x40 (incline)
Maybe it's the urgency of the 40+KG of metal about to crush my windpipe should i fail to move it? I got a feeling that's it...
visits since 21st sept '08: 20
#visits per mth: 14 | 6
3 mth ave: 6.66
ave cost per visit: $9

Overall a day of misfortune. I won't even describe the horrible morning with that ultra snooty b!tch on the train. It's cramped, get over it!

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠