supplementary notes

for my benefit

Sunday, November 09, 2008

⇒ offlined

computers at work got upgraded. The downside being the system migration didn't go quite as planned and fluffed up my server/database settings. Add to that the new MACs don't have connectors for the older displays...pain in the a$$

fri: run, don't remember the specifics, but probably wasn't out of the ordinary
sat: laze
sun: had the moroccan spice chicken burger from Bitton's...man, my workmate waaaaaay overrated that. I thought it was ok...The only thing special it had going for it was the fresh ingredients, but otherwise not 'the best', as he put it...traffic was a nightmare to get thru! I hate King St!

went for a run later in the day, made 5.0km, but in 38'35" and 361KCALs, not my best, by far...my legs felt so locked up. I just think there's something really wrong with my lifestyle/diet which prevents me from running more than 2km continuously...
visits since 21st sept '08: 22
#visits per mth: 14 | 8
3 mth ave: 7.33
ave cost per visit: $8.18

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠