supplementary notes

for my benefit

Thursday, November 13, 2008

⇒ horrible, painful day

today could have been a total loss, but I salvaged it with perseverance and brutal willpower...or complete procrastination...whatevs, man.

start: got my pops peeved at me because he didn't listen to me. wat? it's like in one ear and out the other with that guy!
more: half an hour late to work
more: work has to be re-done because some imbecile middle-man can't get the specifics right the first time! GAAHHHH!
more: dripping sweat all the way to work...DAMMIT!

later: run in spite of aching legs...did good too! 1.6km in 10'30" (consecutive) - ave. speed = 9.6km/h.
Went on to 2.8km in 20' and 210KCALs
10x60, 12x50, 16x40 = 1840...new record?

visits since 21st sept '08: 23
#visits per mth: 14 | 9
3 mth ave: 7.66
ave cost per visit: $7.86

lastly: just copped an earful from maw for disrespecting pops. wtf?!?!? gimme a break! I just can't seem to win with anyone.

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠