supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, August 22, 2008

⇒ harsh times

the last 2 weeks at work have been a major kick in the gonads. WTF???!??! Work was pretty sweet and now all of a sudden I'm staying back late and shit? Get the fuck outta here!

I'm performing waaaaay beyond my pay grade and I'm contracted (as in binding legal document agreed to between 2 parties), yes, contracted to 4:30pm only. I understand that if once in a blue moon I gotta get something done, I'm going to have to stay back, but these 6pm finishes are ridiculous, especially since I'm not being renumerated for it! I don't give a shit if you finish regularly later than me. You and I do different jobs--mine finished at 4:30pm, dick.

And another thing, make up your mind before you keep nit-picking my sanity away with 30+ revisions. FUCK, MAN! I'm a nice guy (I think so) but don't abuse the nice-ness! I got a dark streak too, and he's like that black fellow who lays mushroom clouds.

Positive: I'm a gddmn hero at work though...kept my cool, and rose to the challenge (fuck you bitch!).

On a lighter note:

Labels: , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠