supplementary notes

for my benefit

Saturday, March 15, 2008

⇒ gym and golf

5k in 42'15" = new all-time personal best!!!

my legs REALLY hurt

light upper body exercises today
bench
shoulders
back
total of 8 sets
stretch

swim a bit...

went to driving range (Moore Park)--it's way expensive.
Really bad at hitting the ball now, which is pretty much my whole game.
It's been over a year since I've been to the driving range and I'm really rusty now. I tried improving my swing--the whole left arm straight thing and by the end of the day I got some improvement, i think. But the whole time (85 balls) I never managed more than 100m with either driver or iron (3-iron). I'm accustomed to hitting close to 200 with the driver, so that's a bummer.

Then had Lansdowne for dinner. Chicken burger as usual...not too bad...not the best ever but still pretty good.

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠