supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, March 10, 2008

⇒ monday, 10th march, 2008

not too eventful today...got a rejection/response from an application. I'm gonna keep on trying but I'm seriously starting to worry.

Went to gym today...too much too soon. I didn't last very long on the treadmill:
20', barely 2.4km and barely 150 KCALs. I think it's my lack of hydration pre-work which cost me.

I focused a little more on upper body today. Did about 10 sets of stuff, including 2 of solo bench press (no spotter). Feeling confident, I went with 50kg and was fine. But I dropped down to 40kg for higher reps.

Swim afterwards too, and didn't do too bad.

Finally got my hands on Deep Heat (good stuff!), so my right leg is getting the heat it needs. Now if could just get to an interview...

Labels: , ,

♥♣♦♠