supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, March 14, 2008

⇒ something missing

not getting the response I've been expecting from employers...no idea why...something missing in my...attempts...i guess.

went to gym today...was going to cut duration but ended up doing everything anyways.
about 46' on treadmill for 5k (346 KCALs burned) MAN MY LEGS HURT! In fact, everything from the hair down hurt! I wasn't really out of breath too much, just that my shin/calves hurt too much too go fast.

did about 6 upper body sets (inc. 4 sets of bench, 40s and 50s)

swim too.

Had a problem with my Powerbook today. Went frantic and batshit for a bit trying to figure out what's gone wrong but in the end (long story short) it turns out the 'Dvorak' mode of my keyboard switched on (don't ask how). So here I am, typing away happily on the restored settings (Dvorak is murderous! It took about 30 seconds to type a phrase into Google to search!)

fin

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠