supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, June 01, 2007

⇒ consumed part 1

the consumerist urge in me has only gotten stronger. I noted an 'elseworlds' set in kinokuniya and was this close to picking it up. Something's really wrong with me, inside. Every catalog, every store...I see something that I must own. Brand new only. And then, when I can't find the exact specification, I settle for an alternative...only to purchase the original target online later, plus a few 'extras'.

where to find RVCA stockists--they make good shirts | RVCA site | RVCA wiki entry | Cool DC stuff |

working for DC? | or MAD? | Time Warner jobs | Tetris ice cubes | Gates-Jobs discussion wrap-up | switchable holo storage | latest Xerox technology. Counterfeiting countermeasures. Properly propagated? | Parallels 3.0 | Play-Asia and VideoGamesPlus. For JAP and North American importing needs. Remember: the PS3, DS and PSP are region-free. |


SSFIITHDR coming soon!

you must realize and try to understand that I'm far from finished...

Labels: , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠