supplementary notes

for my benefit

Friday, June 15, 2007

⇒ cold and wet


jiminny-jollickers! the pic speaks for iteself!

I haven't made much progress project-wise in the last 3 days; I've been too rained-in/sick/exhausted/cold to do anything but for the next 10 days, the word is progress. Web design project and report due in 4 days...3DMP due in 7 days...I can succeed--I believe that I still retain the willpower to refuse to succumb to failure. I lost it for a while but it's slowly coming back to me.

this is the phone--this is the rant: f#cking sony! they always always come out with some proprietary file/memory/storage format which eventually proves:
1. useless and 2. redundant in a few short years. For example 'Memory stick'--that's just their f#cked up way of forcing you to buy other overpriced sony bullsh!t to use with your heavily overpriced sony memory shitstick. What's worse is sony's blatant admittance that their first-party sh!t is overpriced--buying a brand new sony ericsson phone, imagine my shock when in the box was not a sony memory stick, but a sandisk memory stick. Sony's too cheap to even fork out on their own products. Further evidence of sony's cheapness (by that I mean extreme expensiveness) and admittance of redundance and stupidity: their latest camera phones sport yet another memory format-M2. wtf? Didn't betamax, minidisc, memory stick and 'memory-stick-pro-duo-turbo-mad-gear-wtf-title' hammer the message home? Apparently so, cause these new phones also support SD cards. HA!

Ok, I'll give sony props for making sweet cellys.

Industrial strength robo | O2's coccoon. Slick design but 2MP? Come on, that was commonplace 18 months ago! To be with the game, it's gotta be 5MP now.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

♥♣♦♠