supplementary notes

for my benefit

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

⇒ projects underway! And way under!

still very far behind with all my projects. I fell asleep in lecture again but that's excusable (it was the last one). Seems I got an extension on the web assignment--til' the 20th! Come on--if you're gonna give an extension, make a real extension which actually extends the time some usable amount!

talking paper! | Reactive facial on a robot. LMAO--I'd get one just to crack up at its goofy-lookin faux emoting. The pic is below | ASUS' wooden laptops. BTW, Apple upped the specs on MacBook Pros. The 17-inch mofo is now HD capable! | e-Wear for the crazy | Alexitimia sweating bot. Combine this with the emoting robot and other attempts at playing God...are you alarmed? | Here he is! The emotional humanoid robot | Down the line with consoles... | Sony's enviro friendly tech wares. Looks purdy | Sleek new Dell laptops | strange watch | Printable RFID | CPR teddy. This is a good idead--fun and educational! |



holy sh!t this is funny! In a kind of guilty way...I swear, try to restrain yourself from giggling like an idiot--it's impossible!

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠