supplementary notes

for my benefit

Monday, January 01, 2007

⇒ first day of 2007!

(break: w7d4-->days on break: 53)
last night was an absolute ripper! Went to Willie's in Blacktown and had a blast. To summarize: coronas, lemons, triple ripple pizza, mini pool, video clips, gadgets, video games, big dogs, driving, mixers, chocolate alcohol, blue curacao(?), midori, cola, poker, chips, chips (the edible type), big 2, shithead, slaps, black n white, ABCD, old friends, plenty of laughs, fireworks, mickey D's breakfast, sunrise and finally, sleep.

I think this will be an amazing year. I look forward to enormous changes and fulfilling as many of my dreams and goals as I humanly can. Last year I was stretched thin but this year I'm gonna be alright.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! BEST WISHES IN 2007!!!

Labels: ,

♥♣♦♠