supplementary notes

for my benefit

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

⇒ half-good

finally recovering from illness! BUT!
Health still not 100%, so running wasn't great...I haven't run in 8 days! I think my 'fitness' starts to decline after having not run/exercised for 2 or 3 days!

Thanks to a pep talk from my friend, I decided 'hardcore' wasn't good enough and need to start pushing my limits, especially since I've now missed 3 weeks (in total) of my gym membership due to illness (damn you, Sydney weather!)

Planned to try for a sub-35' 5km...run not quite as planned. My sinuses still clogged and choked up wit phlegm...so my breathing was all problematic. Add to that, big lunch so I was all bloated and crampy. Add to that, I felt dehydrated in spite of having had about 2.5L of water during the day. Still, going by old standards, did ok...
2.8KM in 20', 210 KCALs
bench: 9x60, 4x60, 8x60, 12x40.

visits since 21st sept '08: 27
#visits per mth: 14 | 12 | 1
3 mth ave: 9
ave cost per visit: $6.67

Will try again today. Still partially ill, but I'll push my limits. I mean really push them, not cheat myself! Might breakout my new runners too, the old ones are getting torn up, plus the motivation of running in new sneaks might help!

Dilbert web-comic? Anyone?

Labels: , , , ,

♥♣♦♠